Monday, February 1, 2010

Oh the places we will go ...

To borrow a phrase.

Welcome to Dust Jacket! Pull up a chair, click on a link, and enjoy. I adore writing prompts. Prompts were made exclusively for me, I think. Ask any of my long-time friends who have held my hand and encouraged me through countless reams of fanfiction or four years of NaNoWriMo and they'll agree. I can stare at a blank page with the best of them, but offer me a dynamite prompt and I'm off and running.

I have linked to several writing prompt sites over on the right, and will be adding a list of writer blogs.

And off we go.

3 comments:

  1. W00t!

    Just last night I was thinking that I should curate a nice list of writing prompts, and here you are, linking to meeee a la QuoteSnack. :)

    This will be fun. I'm honored, and I can hardly wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You needed a link button so I made one. *g*

    ReplyDelete